Wednesday, April 06, 2011

Love & Distance (a love story) =)

Shall continue blogging about my long distance relationship with aaron tam =)

Do bear with my sudden flow of updates haha

I won't make this long..

The formula is foundation in God
Lots of communication
trust
and of course
commitment to not give up no matter how tough it is

I am thankful to our lead pastor in church , telling us that we should discuss the best way to communicate for us, what work the best for each of us and etc.. it is essential in maintaining a long distance relationship

I thank God that HE sustain us through it, and most importantly, HE is the ONE that is writing our story since the beginning. HE planted the seed of flower and let it blossom. Aaron and me are best friends that know each other for some time before we are in a relationship, which is crucial as this give us time to know each other well before the decision to commit. most importantly, we know the flaws yet see God in it.. i have to admit we bring along emotional baggages and differences into our relationship but God is the central and reason we stay on.

I am hoping our relationship will glorify the Lord and bring testimony. I hope that we can mirror God's love and faithfulness to others as flawed as we are.
There is certainly more learning to come.



Pray for us yah! We need it!

God bless

No comments: