Wednesday, April 06, 2011

Check out Jason Upton





Powerful Testimony! Jason Upton is who he is today because of his mum prayer..
God will never forsake you once you belong to HIM
Check out his worship!



This song is a reminder to surrender everything to God for HE know better and have the best plan.




We need to come back to the heart of God about true compassion for people. I have seen fair amount of leaders and people in my church displaying what it means to be truly compassionate; it is only by being in tune to God's heart for HIS people. (for example, leaders or people crying for Japan earthquake victim and other under privileged people)
For me, many of time, i am ashamed of myself for allowing barriers and judgmental attitude to come in my heart. Thankfully, it is a battle only God can win, it won't work by me working hard or fighting the barriers or attitude. It is a battle that is bound to lose by human efforts and only by allowing God in, transformation can be done.


Check out his other worship songs too!


No comments: