Tuesday, May 31, 2011

a story on VICTORY

Wide blue sea ahead of me…
It is suppose to be beautiful and refreshing,
As nature should be.
But all I know is that I am drowning…
And overwhelmed by the blueness …
As I am slowly eaten by the darkness of sea,
The feelings of suffocated and hollowness
became stronger as the time goes by.
Will I find the light again?
Will I gaze what is beautiful and alive to my soul ever?
Suddenly, there is a Voice whispering in the wind,
Saying, ‘’take heart and do not be discouraged!’’
My heart is thumping with a strange surge of power and warmth,
Thinking, could it be my Saviour who will finally rescue me from drowning ?
The gentle yet firm Voice continues on to say ,
‘’Live, for I came to give you Life eternally but you must first believe’’
I search for the Voice and then answered, ‘’Yes, I do believe!’’
At last, miracle and victory happened!

No comments: