Tuesday, May 31, 2011

love so sweet

I remembered the first time my heart ever felt the way before ,
it is just like spring, where flowers are blossoming
I feel so joyful and beautiful
something in me ring and feel so alive..
This is how i feel when i were praying and considering about going into a relationship with aaron tam, and God answered just TRUST ME for him.. which i believe have become the foundation of our relationship, our faith in God.
The feeling of spring or romance may be gone someday, but God is the ONE that is holding our commitment
I also remembered the first time i say yes to Jesus and the hunger / passion that consume me after my conversion. As naive or new as i am, I would do anything to serve HIM.

Along the road, i am fully aware that i may forget or lost the zeal of first love due to my own sinfulness, burdens in life and other factors. This is when God faithfulness comes in, reminding us to trust HIM no matter what. Because the truth is, alot of things in life is beyond our control and what better to do but to trust the ONE that knows (like a baby trusting the parent to provide) .

God Bless ya all !! =)

No comments: